I've had people ask me if I really know it's the "diet". Well my son has been on the diet for a couple of months now and I can say YES it does make a difference. In fact our whole family is noticing a difference - yes we still have days when things go "pear-shaped", but on the whole the journey is worth it.
- more calmness (when we don't follow the diet we DO notice this goes missing)
- feeling better
- asmtha is not as affected
- homework being done (no nagging)
- assignment being completed (no nagging)
- rooms being tidied (not as much nagging) :-) :-)