Our family has lived with Asthma for almost all of our oldest son's life. After going from Doctor to Doctor for a number of years and being told to "give him panadol"each time, I was desperate for answers. No child should have to swallow as much panadol (suspension not tablets) as he did. Finally after searching for a Doctor who could tell me what was wrong and a couple of years going back over and over again to hospital, he was confirmed as asthmatic.
No one told me food was going to be an issue. But what I have been learning whilst helping our second son has meant that our oldest son is also benefitting. Check this link out for some helpful information on asthma and food- Click Here