All this also comes from the Lord Almighty, whose plan is wonderful, whose wisdom is magnificent. Isaiah 28:29 NIV
"Prayer, plan, prepare" emphasizes the importance of seeking guidance from the Lord, creating a strategy, and taking action to achieve a desired outcome. It can be a helpful reminder for those looking to accomplish personal or professional goals.
Here are some ways to apply "Prayer, plan, prepare" in your daily work process.
Prayer: Start by seeking inspiration and guidance from reading Scripture, reflecting, and spending time with the Lord in conversation.
Plan: Once you have gathered inspiration and guidance, create a plan that outlines your goals, the scope of your article, event, or project, and the timeline. Consider real factors such as budget, resources, and any potential challenges that may arise.
Prepare: With a plan in place, it's time to act. Begin by preparing the necessary materials and resources and start executing your plan. Be open to adjusting as needed and remember to stay focused on your goal.
By applying "Prayer, plan, prepare" to your strategy, you can create a focused and intentional approach that helps you achieve your desired outcomes.
One way to incorporate "Prayer, plan, prepare" into your design process is to:
- Begin with a prayer to seek guidance and inspiration from the Lord,
- Create a plan that outlines your design goals, the scope of your project, and the timeline,
- Prepare by gathering the necessary resources and materials,
- Execute your plan with focus and intention, while remaining open to adjusting as needed,
- Continuously seek guidance through prayer and reflection throughout the design process, to ensure that your outcome is aligned with your values and intentions.
Remember, competent, creative processes require both inspiration and strategy.
By incorporating "Prayer, plan, prepare" into your approach, you can ensure outcomes that are both meaningful and effective.