Who can you call at 2:00 am when everything has gone wrong? I was observing Karl Faase from Olive Tree Media interviewing Sheridan Voysey about "The Power of Friendship".
A remarkably interesting conversation and far too short! However, from watching this interview, it is challenging to reflect on:
- valuing my friendships.
- being intentional about growing and deepening my friendships.
- Who are the people who find it hardest to build friendships?
- Friendships include boundaries and respect.
- Social media and how this has changed our relational interactions.
- Having healthy conversations that build our friendships. Healthy conversations also include the difficult discussions that occur.
- Have we lost the ability to handle conflict?
I encourage you to watch the interview and make your own observations.
For more information: www.friendshiplab.org